19 sept midweek row swap

Mark taylor
I am scheduled to do a mid week row starting mon 19 sept. However, I am only here for one day that week. Would anyone care to swap a date with me where I would have more flexibility

Re: 19 sept midweek row swap

Andy Mac
Hi Mark

I'm happy to arrange this one.

No need for a date swap, as i like to row at least twice a week and am happy to organize this one.

Cheers, Best

Re: 19 sept midweek row swap

Mark taylor
Very op kind of you andy. Let me know if you get in a jam at any time, happy to organise an every for you.

By copy. Chris Partridge, please can you update website to reflect andy doing 19 sept.

Re: 19 sept midweek row swap

Website updated, thanks for sorting :-)