24/04 Shanty Night for Chi Harbour Cons. Harbour Buoys

24/04 Shanty Night for Chi Harbour Cons. Harbour Buoys

Natalie
This post was updated on .
Last chance to purchase tickets for this event.  I believe they are really good.
Feel free to purchase your own tickets too as you don't have to go through me.

http://www.conservancy.co.uk/events/view/1074/the-harbour-buoys
Regards
Natalie

Midweek night out... Shanties included...

Natalie
Thanks to Celia for the prompt regarding this event.  I have found out more info for those who may be interested...

Thursday evening 7pm 24th April - The Harbour Buoys  1½ hours
A fun and informal evening of mostly sea songs and shanties in the company of Chichester
Harbour-based band The Harbour Buoys.
Organised by Chichester Harbour Conservancy.
Fee: £5 to include grog and ship’s biscuits and £1 donation to the RNLI
Meet: Hayling Island Lifeboat Station PO11 9SJ. Parking by kind permission of RNLI.

BOOKING ESSENTIAL - I have rung and checked and this means we need to buy tickets.
So if you are interested in coming there are 34 left currently, but she says nearer to the date they go quickly.
So let me know if you are interested by March 30th I will contact them and purchase, or alternatively you can ring them on  01243 512301  and purchase.
Regards
Natalie