28th May excursion swap please

Timp
Hi

I am currently due to do another extraordinary excursion row on the afternoon of the 28 th May but I am  potentially going be away.

The tide is set for a flexible late afternoon high which, whilst not quite a mid summer curry, would potentially be an early evening jaunt to a pub or the pizza van in Emsworth!

Followed by a pint in the Royal Oak or indeed on the newly created, fully ensuite, boat park water garden at 28a🍾🍾

Anyone still reading this who could offer to take this row for me please?

Tim

Re: 28th May excursion swap please

Andy Mac
Hi Tim
Not too sure about the pizza or curry.but an evening picnic followed by a pint or two would work me thinks.
I'm happy to organise this one. Don't really have one to swap as my only Saturday is v early tides and Skiffing.

So don't worry about the swap.