3 Harbours Head

Michael Gilbert
I have plates for:

Langstone Lady Fastest 60+ and Galley
Gladys Fastest Claydon
SWeare Deep Fastest Celtic.

Colin has the 3 Harbours Club Trophy: presented for entering 5 boats, winning 4 trophies, and 25 years of promoting rowing in 3 Harbours: from starting and helping start Langstone Gig Club; the Academy Club; supporting Get Up and Go and helping Emsworth Slipper get into rowing.

Love Cutters!

Re: 3 Harbours Head

BobbyClayton
Well done all, tough race
Glad we made up the five 😂 shows it was worth struggling on 🚣‍♀️

Re: 3 Harbours Head

Steph Savill
Yes agree great rowing by all.
My first race so really pleased 😁😁
Brilliant day so thanks to Rachel for organizing it went well in the end 👍👍

Re: 3 Harbours Head

Well done all!!
Stuff like this, putting out 5 boats of all ages and abilities in tough conditions, and all as such good friends, always there for each other, just shows everyone what a great club we are!!

Re: 3 Harbours Head

Jo Kingsbury
Right behind what everyone has said. Thanks Rachel for organising. Thank you for letting us newbies be involved in these races. As Matt said it shows what a great club it is. Thanks for the coxes pushing us. Roll on next year. 😁

Re: 3 Harbours Head

Greg Spencer
Well done Rachel and everybody for a such a successful day

Re: 3 Harbours Head

Pam P
It is indeed a great club.  I only joined because Mark encouraged us Slipper lot to get some experience before our boat arrives (next week, hurrah!).   But everyone has been so friendly , encouraging and full of helpful advice I shall be saving up my pennies to stay with both clubs.