8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Paul Bennett
The Mabel GRR crew are planning a training row 1600-1800 8 Aug.  Work commitments have now reduced our numbers and we are seeking a stand-in (up to two people)) - a pleasant row with delightful company!!
Let me know if you can join us.
Thanks
Paul

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Vernon Seddon
Hi Paul, just getting over a bout of Covid but need to get back rowing ready for Tudor and GRR so would like to help out, what time are you going out?

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Paul I can cox ? I'm coxing for Gladys crew on the day so would be useful for me , particularly if you're heading into Langstone?

Call 07749 241854 if you're wanting to discuss.

Ta

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Paul Bennett
Dee, Vernon
Thanks for the replies.  And yes please.
We will have a boat of 6 - Dee as Cox and one passenger who we can rotate.
We are meeting at 1600 for a two hour outing.

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Dee
I'll be there , thanks Paul

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Vernon Seddon
Thanks Paul, see you there

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Slight rain here and Chimet F5/6 , please may I ask if this row will be going ahead ?
Ta

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Vernon Seddon
I was going to ask the same Dee.

Re: 8 Aug - spare place for a row in Mabel

Very enjoyable training session, thank you crew