999 day This Sunday ?

Andrew B
Just remembered we bumped into the organiser of above event when we were at the ferry tea hut the other day and he was expressing hope the Cutters would turn up and support it ?? Its at Beachland nowadays I think ?

Looks like a galley on a trailer job ?

http://www.visithavant.co.uk/events-calendar/hayling-island-999-emergency-services-day-p707571
Andrew

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

Christine
I'm afraid Marcus and I cannot help. We have church, then a friend coming and beach master duties at3pm on Sunday.

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

Andrew B
Hi...all...I,m afraid I wasn't volunteering to organise it, merely highlighting it...

On Tuesday, 21 June 2016, Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm afraid Marcus and I cannot help. We have church, then a friend coming and beach master duties at3pm on Sunday.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/999-day-This-Sunday-tp8097p8106.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1095392n1h43@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1095392n1h43@...

Andrew Berry
02392 469139

Andrew

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

Too late Andrew...you are it!
Last time we launched one of Mike's gigs at the Ferryboat and rowed round, but the harbourmaster charged him the mean sod so I suggest you organise launching at the lifeboat station - they should be more sympathetic also closer to the venue.
What time do they want us to arrive?

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

Andrew B
No idea....not available - he said he's been in touch with 'the Cutters'. Over and OUT !!

On 21 June 2016 at 08:41, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Too late Andrew...you are it!
Last time we launched one of Mike's gigs at the Ferryboat and rowed round, but the harbourmaster charged him the mean sod so I suggest you organise launching at the lifeboat station - they should be more sympathetic also closer to the venue.
What time do they want us to arrive?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/999-day-This-Sunday-tp8097p8111.html

Andrew Berry
02392 469139
Andrew

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

I am away  for the weekend...

On 20 Jun 2016 5:40 pm, "Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just remembered we bumped into the organiser of above event when we were at the ferry tea hut the other day and he was expressing hope the Cutters would turn up and support it ?? Its at Beachland nowadays I think ?

Looks like a galley on a trailer job ?

http://www.visithavant.co.uk/events-calendar/hayling-island-999-emergency-services-day-p707571
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/999-day-This-Sunday-tp8097.html

Re: 999 day This Sunday ?

It seems we are unlikely to be needed for this - apparently the show will tell the tale of the heroism of anti-aircraft gun crews on Hayling in WW2.