A big thank you to you all, for Sunday…

Matt O’Neill
Just to say a big thank you to you all, for all your help and support on making Sunday a success.
Special thanks go to Lesley Grainger for all her help with everything from photos to bunting and all in between and Steve and Ally, for helping get the photos and photobooks together. And obviously to Michael, for arranging all to do with the boat park and Gladys’ row out etc.

Lastly a big thank you to all those who came to help set up from early in the morning and helped break everything back down again later…..couldn’t have done it without you all, it just goes to show what a great club we are when we all pull together!!

I have sent a letter of thanks to Daryl and to GreeneKing on behalf of us all to thank them for the food, service and their generosity.

If anybody wishes to purchase a souvenir photobook, but forgot to put their name down on the day, please give me a shout and I can get it sorted for you.

Also, if anyone took any nice photos of the day, it would be great to see them being shared on here.

Thank you all for coming and making it a celebration to remember…here’s to the next 25 years!!

See you all out on the water soon.
Many thanks

Re: A big thank you to you all, for Sunday…

Andrew & Julie Rooker

Sorry not sure on the last what size it would show Julie