A word of thanks for your photos, but….

Matt O’Neill
Just a quick word of thanks to you all for all your lovely photos for the 25th Anniversary party.

However, can I please ask for NO MORE to be sent now!!

We’ve had nearly 2500 photos, old programmes, winning certificates and various paraphernalia to wade through, across various forms of media, from physical items, to CDs, dongle sticks and more….

Thank you all for all your contributions, we hope we do some of them justice on display on the day and also in our upcoming photobook.