AGM 30/01/16

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Mike Gilbert
Victoria and I will be there as well...

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Richard Harrison
Hi as you probably know from the committee meeting I will be there with a green salad.   please can I have a veggie option chilli please
thanks

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Hi Christine, looks like we have quite a lot of offers of meat chilli's so will make a veggie version and bring some sour cream and guacamole. M x

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Jackie Tutt
Hi Christine
I will be there and if you need me to make a chilli or bake some potatoes let me know.
kr
Jackie

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Mo Evans
Hi, I will be a new member, tried open rowing for the second time today, and I'll be posting my application and cheque tomorrow.  I would like to come along if that's OK? Can bring chilli or anything else if needed.  Mo Evans

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Paul Bennett
I would like to attend, thanks.
Paul

Paul

On 16 January 2016 at 16:48, Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Langstone cutters AGM is on the 30th January 2016, starting with food at 7pm, followed by the meeting, at Langstone sailing club.
Please could you sign below to say you are coming, so we know how much chilli and baked potatoes and salad to provide.   If you are willing to cook a chilli please let me or Marion L. know and I will coordinate with you.  There will be a £5 per head charge for the food.  The bar will be open.
Cutters clothing will also be on sale.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/AGM-30-01-16-tp6563.html

Re: AGM 30/01/16

alison kidd
Hi Christine, I'm coming and happy to eat whatever is on offer.

Alison

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Hi Christine. Please would you add Angela to the list of Chilli eaters! ...and by the way I'm happy to provide something to eat, if needed.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Jackie Tutt
Hi Christine
Apologies I will no longer be able to attend.
Kr
Jackie

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Thank you to all the people who offere to make Chilli.  I have e mailed th people that are making the chilli's.  So everyone else please just come and enjoy someone else's cooking.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

len b
i am away this weekend so will not be there im also down with you and marcus for open row 31st sorry  see you soon hope all goes well

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Christine
Have a great weekend away Len, no worries about Sunday rowing, it doesn't look a good forecast at the moment.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Ian Maclennan
Hi Christine, I'm planning to be there.  Ian

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Apoliges I won't be able to make this unfortunately as I've double booked myself this evening .

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Christine
OK Dee, enjoy your evening.