AGM Sat 27 Jan - Raffle and caterers....

AGM Sat 27 Jan - Raffle and caterers....

We have 46 signed up for the AGM so far and I anticipate that final numbers will be between 50 and 60.

Please remember to bring along any contributions for the raffle - re-gifts, or something special! Mike G will be collecting offerings at the door on arrival. - Also don't forget to bring some cash for raffle tickets and food contributions if not supplying victuals.

Thank you to all those who have offered to bring provisions - I would be grateful if you could provide as below:

Jacket spuds-
- Caroline and Colin
Meat chilli ( approx 6-8 servings each)
- Marion
Lynn
Frances
Sue L
Dave & Josie
Lesley G
Vege Chilli
- Martin S
Cheese and Tuna
- Bobby
big bowl of cheese
- me
soured cream
- Wendy and Stephen
Salad
- Matt
Mike B
Karen
Tortillas and dips
Kay
Puddings/Cakes
- Vernon
Nigel
Sue McA
Claire
Pam (and/or butter!)
Julie C
Michael & Lesley

I think that should be plenty to feed the 5000 (or 50ish)
If you could bring along in the pans/platters that you have prepped in we shall try and make sure that everyone gets them back (clean) before they leave.

Looking forward to seeing you at the galley!

Liz

Re: AGM Sat 27 Jan - Raffle and caterers....

Pam P
I'll bring pud AND a block of butter. But unless you're all more virtuous than me we need more than one block of butter for the jackets.