AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

The Club's Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday at the Sailing Club. This is your opportunity to make your views known, vote for the new committee and find out what our plans are for the future.
And it is a great social occasion - food will be served and beer will be available at the Sailing Club's great prices.
Please let Colin know if you intend to come so we can ensure enough food is provided!

Re: AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

Giselle.l.harding
Hi Chris,
Sorry but will. It be able to attend the AGM due to a prior commitment.  Hope all goes well.  I did most of a 6 week training course last year with the intention of rowing predominately during the week.  Due to a number of issues that never happened.  Will I be ok to come to a advertised row, as feel very untrained.

Regards
Giselle Harding

On 6 Jan 2015, at 20:37, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Club's Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday at the Sailing Club. This is your opportunity to make your views known, vote for the new committee and find out what our plans are for the future.
And it is a great social occasion - food will be served and beer will be available at the Sailing Club's great prices.
Please let Colin know if you intend to come so we can ensure enough food is provided!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/AGM-Saturday-10-Jan-18-30-at-Langstone-Sailing-Club-tp2931.html

Re: AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

Hi Giselle - you might like to come to a Sunday open row just to get back in the swing before coming on a mid-week row, but if weekends are difficult just let the mid-week row organiser know you would like to come and we can make sure your first outing won't be too challenging.

Re: AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

MARILYN
I will be there, Marilyn.

Re: AGM Saturday 10 Jan -18.30 at Langstone Sailing Club

louise
Hi roo and i shall be there.
Lou x