AGM reminders

RichardH
Hi
Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow evening at Langstone Sailing Club.

Please don't forget to bring cash to contribute towards the meal (£5) and also another £5 for raffle tickets.  Also we would be grateful for any contributions of raffle prizes (unwanted Christmas presents, bottles of wine etc).   The raffle is in aid of club funds.

Finally if you want paper copies of the agenda or any of the reports or accounts, please remember to print them off at home and bring them with you.  There will be no paper copies available on the evening.

Thank you

Re: AGM reminders

Steve Holder
I was hoping to be able to attend the AGM, but I'm afraid I have to send my apologies due to conflicting commitments.

Re: AGM reminders

RichardH
Hi Steve

No prob and apologies recorded