Adventure Gig row - Sat 8-9.30

Shellz
A last minute chance for one, maybe two people, to join in a row tomorrow morning.

I'm taking the Learn to Row course from Northney Marina at 8am (through to 9.30am). The subject is coxing and the boat will be the Adventure Gig Nigela. The ladies and gents on the course will get to cox for around 20 minutes each and so the row will be fairly consistent and a reasonable workout.

Chris Partridge is coming to help and Graham Lloyd may be there (hence one OR two places) but we can have a passenger if necessary.

Any takers?