An Adventure Rowing Webinar

Mike Gilbert
Sophie Bostock is local rower with Dolphin RC and recently rowed around Great Britain - with Mark Brownjohn and others from the Gig Club.

She is running a Webinar on the 21st September about her journey for those interested - she says:

"....I mentioned a webinar on 21st Sept... this might be of interest to any rowers with a lust for adventure! I'll be talking about the GB row, what I learned, why I loved it, and why I think we all need a dose of adventure!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-find-joy-in-unlikely-places-what-i-learned-from-rowing-around-gb-tickets-168428908399

If I could get 100 people to come along I'll meet my fundraising target for the BHF so if there's any chance of sharing this with the club, and maybe even the Langstone guys, I'd be really grateful. Sophie"

Should be interesting!