Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

KeithY
I will be there.

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Tessa Collings
Hi  Liz. I shall be attending. As you appear to have sufficient food I will contibute with cash. Thankyou Tessa

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Kay Chambers
Hiya Liz, I’ll be there as a new member 👋. I’ll bring tortillas and homemade dips..and help Matt with the washing up!

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Jo Kingsbury
I'll attend is still room.

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Ann Carroll
I will be coming.

Ann Carroll

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Apologies I cannot make the AGM now due to racing most of the day .

Re: Annual General Meeting Sat 27th Jan admin and catering

Pete Reed
Hi Liz
Sorry for late notice but Maureen and I will be there.
Thanks
Pete
123