Anyone Lost a Torch at the Boat Park?

ron and cheryl
What appears to be a head torch with remote connecting battery was found at The Mill Boat Park.
It has been safely put in Mike's shed on the bench at the rear next to a small red vice. If you are missing it, that's where it is. Cheers ~ Ron

Re: Anyone Lost a Torch at the Boat Park?

Steve Woods
Many Thanks ! Missing since the night row Steve

Re: Anyone Lost a Torch at the Boat Park?

Cutters News Flash

Torch missing since night row shocker - a torch missing since a recent night row has been found in daylight - I am relieved I really couldn't see without it says thrilled owner Steve (52) of Langstone High Street. Finder, recently retired Ron (65) Said he was really surprised to find the torch but it was one of the happiest days of his retirement to reunite Steve with his beloved light!

Timp
Staff reporter