Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Rachel Norris
I know it's short notice but I just got back from a week away and having missed all the fun this weekend I would love a row! It looks as if tomorrow has the best tides and weather this week. High tide is 15.54 and 4.8m so we should be able to get out at 2.30 for a couple of hours. I will check the forum at about 12 to see if there are enough takers.

Thanks, Rachel

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Andrew B
Hi Rachel no A, yes I fancy a row.....
Andrew

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Grahaml
I would also like a row, having also missed the fun at the weekend.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 18, 2014, at 8:19 PM, "Rachel Norris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I know it's short notice but I just got back from a week away and having missed all the fun this weekend I would love a row! It looks as if tomorrow has the best tides and weather this week. High tide is 15.54 and 4.8m so we should be able to get out at 2.30 for a couple of hours. I will check the forum at about 12 to see if there are enough takers.

Thanks, Rachel

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Anyone-fancy-a-row-tomorrow-Mon-19th-tp1410.html

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

douglas smith

  yes please Rachel, i would like to join the crew - Douglas

Plea for another rower for 2.30 today, we have 4 and it would be great to take a galley out. Last chance to top up your tan this week! ... Rachel

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Andrew B
Hi Rachel,

I'm hoping that if I drop out you can do a Teifi.

I'm sorry but I do need to drop out anyway as I was launching my boat this morning and its all gone a bit breasts inverse,and I need to sort it out on this afternoon's tide.

Deep apologies
Andrew

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Rachel Norris
Hi  Douglas & Graham. Andrew can't come due to a last minute emergency so I suggest the three of us take out a Teifi. See you both at the mill at 2.30. Rachel

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

RichardThrift
Hi Rachel,
If it is possible I would like to join in the row today, Any chance of making it 5 people?
Thanks
Rich

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Rachel Norris
Hi Richard, always good to have you aboard :-) only thing is we would then be 4 as Andrew had to drop out and I'm not sure what we do then, do you know? Any chance you could brig Gail too?

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Rachel, Victoria and I are planning to go out - but not until later...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Anyone-fancy-a-row-tomorrow-Mon-19th-tp1410p1416.html

Re: Anyone fancy a row tomorrow Mon 19th?

Andrew B
Rachel,

Well done for putting this on at such short notice.

....and well coxed in difficult conditions too, hopefully I'll have stopped feeling giddy by the morning,
it was a bit like the hokey-cokey, you put your left oar in,left oar out etc etc.
It was the shaking it all about and the turning around that's caused me problems.
Andrew