Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Frances Taylor
The oficial midweek row is Thursday this week, and it looks like Rachel's got a crew for an additional on Weds, but I wondered if anyone had the urge/will for a bonus buzz out tomorrow, Monday...
If so, please leave your msg here, and I'll see if we can get a crew for a whiz down the harbour a bit, then perhaps a cuppa in Emsworth if suits all...high water is about 11.45, and it's suposed to be a not-too-brisk northish wind, so please let me know if you can come. Please wear layers and bring water and allow about 3 and a half hours...

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Andrew B
Hi Frances - yes please - what time shall we meet ?
Andrew

I suggest 9.45, but as there'S only 2 of us at the moment.....we need to 'watch this space', I think...is Debbie free?

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Andrew B
Sorry Debbie is not free...I expect someone will pop up this evening.....
Andrew

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

douglas smith
  Frances  - bonus row sounds good to me , yes please  Douglas

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Frances Taylor
At the mo, it looks like a trip out in a teifi skiff for 3...I'll go to Langstone for 9.45 as stated...and see who turns up (we need 2 more really).

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Andrew B
I'll be there Frances, and Douglas....

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Anyone for a bonus row out, tomorrow, Monday 14 April, 09.45?

Frances Taylor
Andrew and Douglas, it occurs to me we ought to communicatr tomorrow morning, in case it might be too windy to take out a teifi, which has a very low freeboard....
We can check with each other, and see if anyone else has signed up on forum
My phone no is 023 9248 4492