Arrangements for Round Hayling

Dear crews,
  Below are the start times for this year's race. I suggest you meet at the boat park at 9.45 to launch at 10ish and be on North Slip by 10.30. You should have just enough tide to do that. Please could a cox from each boat go to straight to Northney for the 9.30 breifing.

You all need life jackets but only the cox has to wear one unless you are instructed to do so by race control
The VHF channel is 08 and each boat must have a radio.

Please could you pay your £12 entry fee to the usual Langstone Cutters bank account (where you pay pin money). Please use the reference RH and your name.

High Water Chichester Harbour 12.30.
 09.30 Coxswains
 Group starting times (to be confirmed):
10.30 St Ayles Skiffs & Bursledon Gigs
10.40 Jolly Boats and other 4 oared boats;
10.50 Celtic Longboats
10.55 Solent Galleys
11.00 Cornish Pilot Gigs
11.05 TWCS
11.15 Coastal 4X

 Full details of the event and course are available here
.http://www.roundhaylingrace.co.uk/documents/

Please read!

Re: Arrangements for Round Hayling

Sue Loveridge
Not sure there will be enough water. Could we take Sweare Deep over on Saturday morning, avoiding the racing. The notes say we can have a free berth. Do I need to check with Mike?