Arrangements for Saturday 25th March Random Regatta POSTPONED TO JULY

Arrangements for Saturday 25th March Random Regatta POSTPONED TO JULY

Hi all,
       We have two crews each with at least two capable race coxes so we're all set. I suggest these would make good crews but obviously feel free to swap around if you need to. These are just the boats you will row over in because all crews get a chance to row in each type of boat.

Sweare Deep
Sue
Nigel
Karen
Vernon
Matt

Langstone Lady
Mark
Tom
Liz W
Lynn
Mike L

Please meet at the Mill at 11.30 prompt to launch and row over for a 12 oclock start. It's too windy to row over on Friday so I've explained to Mike Gilbert that you will be arriving just in time for the racing. Please take radios and life jackets for coxes. Mark may not be able to make 11.30 in which case please row over with three and meet him on the shore.

If there are updates explaining the order of races or changes to times I will post them here.

Keep checking this post until you travel on Saturday as the wind forecast is marginal and it could be cancelled.

Sorry folks this has been postponed due to a forecast of very strong winds

Have fun!

Re: Arrangements for Saturday 25th March Random Regatta POSTPONED TO JULY

Mark Taylor
OK,  message received.  Will not attend.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk