Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Dear All, it would seem that we are short of a second Galley for the Warsash run so I thought that I would take soundings for an outing from the Mill.

High tide is 1250 (I think) therefore I would suggest 1100 for a couple of hours round Marker and back or a quick pop into Emsworth returning 1300/1330

Please post if interested and your favoured option and if we have the requisite numbers and the weather permits I will confirm Tuesday PM🎅🎄🍻☕️

Update

As of 22/12/2014 we have a suggested departure of 11.30 to paddle around Marker/Emsworth Channel returning 1 pm ish for some mince pies and mulled wine at chez Mike

So far

Me
Christine
Lou
Mike
Victoria
Shelley

Tim⛅️

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Christine
I am interested for the quick splash and dash. I did talk to Victoria about her sliding seat option. So if you fill the second galley, I can still row, but if it's shorter, local and I'm needed then I'm about. Christine

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Louise
Hi Tim, please count me in x

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

...if that's the case, and the weather appropriate we can also offer a warming mince pie and hot wine... after??

On 20 December 2014 at 15:53, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All, it would seem that we are short of a second Galley for the Warsash run so I thought that I would take soundings for an outing from the Mill.

High tide is 1250 (I think) therefore I would suggest 1100 for a couple of hours round Marker and back or a quick pop into Emsworth returning 1300/1330

Please post if interested and your favoured option and if we have the requisite numbers and the weather permits I will confirm Tuesday PM🎅🎄🍻☕️

Cheers Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Bah-Humbug-splash-and-dash-24th-local-option-tp2842.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Dear all please see update and confirm or otherwise.

Room for more if interested!

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Frances
Hello, I see you've got 6...and that's a boatful, but wondered if it's poss to join in as an extra, please? I quite understand if it's too late/ too many...I'll watch the Forum for any updates

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Timp
Dear Frances please do come along, we will crew boats to suit numbers and the weather is getting better all the time!

Cheers

Tim

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Frances
Thanks, Tim...just checking from your first post, are we meeting at 11 , or 11.30?

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

3pm Tuesday update so far we have

Christine
Lou
Mike
Victoria
Shelley
Frances
Me

1130 at Mill for a row around the Marker/Emsworth Channel returning 1pm ish.

I see that there may be a space for one with Chris on the trip to Warsash which I might fill myself to sort the numbers out unless anyone else fancies it?

See you all at the Mill - I will be bringing/leaving mince pies and a bottle of mulled wine which Mike has offered to warm up on our return!

Cheers

Tim

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Dear All

I will now be joining Chris on the Hamble and Christine will sort out the Mill row meeting at 11.30am. So now it is

Christine
Louise
Shelley
Mike
Victoria and
Frances

A thorn amongst roses methinks🌵

Have a great Row!

Cheers

Tim

Re: Bah Humbug "splash and dash" 24th local option?

Frances
Hello Christine, thanks for taking over the row. I am very sorry to put last minute spanner in works, but some of our family Christmas Plans have changed at last minute, and I now may have a much larger number than originally planned for tomorrow. I'm sorry , but I'll havd to withdraw from today's row.
Hope it goes well, and wish you all a lovely Christmas.
Please could you acknowledge receipt of this msg, so I know that you know
Best wishes
Frances