Beach and slipway clean up Thursday 9th at 6:30pm

Beach and slipway clean up Thursday 9th at 6:30pm

sharon
Please help us by coming along on thursday night to get ready for our regatta , bring wheelbarrows , spades , brooms  and yourselves to remove sharp stones from the foreshore and  gravel from the slipway ,
This job can only be done this week as the tide will be low
All members and families welcome , see you all there we  will bring some rubble sacks and enjoy a cup of tea and biscuits afterwards in unit 3
Thank you

Re: Beach and slipway clean up Thursday 9th at 6:30pm

Mike Gilbert

Count me in...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Beach-and-slipway-clean-up-Thursday-9th-at-6-30pm-tp7921.html