Beachmaster/Duty Rower Sunday 18th October.

Beachmaster/Duty Rower Sunday 18th October.

Chris Penfold
Hi All,

Re the new Rosta.

Unfortunately Hilary and I are out of the country for the above weekend. Is there anyone out there able to do a swop?

We are also unavailable from 10th to 30th November!

Thanks in anticipation,

Chris

Re: Beachmaster/Duty Rower Sunday 18th October.

Christine
Just talked to Chris, Marcus and I will swop from 27/09 to this one. Thanks.

Re: Beachmaster/Duty Rower Sunday 18th October.

Mike Gilbert

Thanks...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Beachmaster-Duty-Rower-Sunday-18th-October-tp5463p5468.html