Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Shellz
I'm down for Beachmaster on Sunday but have yup teach RowFit at 4pm. Can anyone swap with me?

Shel

Re: Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Nigel
I can do your BM on Sunday...so long as no one needs me to row! Cheers.  Nigel.

Re: Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Shellz
Nigel, that is hugely appreciated, thank you. I will gladly cover for you when I can.

Shelley

Re: Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Nigel
Hi Shelley,
       Are you likely to be available on the 30th March?
 I'm down as beachmaster (but am away on a meteorology course,) and as it is "Blessing of the boats" day it would be good to see a properly organised event!
I understand you are busy, so if you can't then can you let me know asap so that I can get a n other lined up. I'm off for a few days so may not reply directly.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Shellz
Hi Nigel,

Apologies, only saw this now. I'm covering this weekend (can't even remember for who!) but I can do the 30th as well.

Shel

Re: Beachmaster Sun 9 March at 4.30pm

Nigel
Many thanks!!!