Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

The Beale Park Thames Boat Show on the river near Pangbourne is a great event located on a private lake with access to the river. There are lots of boat-related exhibitors including boatbuilders and boat societies such as the Thames Traditional Boat Association, many of whom offer sailing and rowing on the lake. Other attractions include a food and crafts tent and a classic car display.
Graham and I are going, starting early and getting back late afternoon. If anyone else would like a seat in my car, post here!
More about the show here:http://www.bealeparkboatandoutdoorshow.co.uk

Re: Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

Nigel
I am interested in coming, Chris, but have held back so far as a) I may need to take my car for kayak towing duties elsewhere, and b) I'd like to attend the auction at Beale Pk. for some of the later lots (which may be as late as 4-30) . Can you give me an indication of your likely departure time?
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

The weather forecast for Saturday is dire (XC Weather says thunderstorms, the BBC just rain) so I suspect this ain't gonna happen.
However, should this improve the plan is to start from Langstone at nine in the morning. I will pick up Graham and then if Nigel is would like to wait in Langstone Road we will pick him up from there. Return will be about 17.00.
I suggest we consult and take a decision on Friday afternoon.

Re: Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

Well, the forecast is still horrible so the visit to Beale Park is off.
However, I may go on Sunday so if anyone is interested in coming please post here.

Re: Beale Park Thames Boat Show Saturday June 7

Grahaml
Thanks for letting me know Chris, maybe next year.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Beale-Park-Thames-Boat-Show-Saturday-June-7-tp1482p1515.html