Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

ron and cheryl
Good Fun row Tim. Three types of boats on the water!

Re: Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

Geoff Shilling
Hi Ron and Cheryl. What's the birdie? Geoff

Re: Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

Dunlin, winter plumage maybe? Or Sanderling?🐣

Re: Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

A Sanderling I think ... here is id picture from fieldguide

Re: Belated Tim's Ferryboat Row Pics 12 March

Hi Geoff, we thought it was a Langstone Canary but looking at Rachel's picture it seems we have seen a Sanderling, good stuff!