Bembridge 2015 Hamble River Raid crew

Timp
With thanks to Ron, the club photographer and graphics guru and the usual acknowledgements to George Lucas, Disney, Marvel comics, etc........

The additional training is beginning to show results!

Re: Bembridge 2015 Hamble River Raid crew

Andy Mac
Watchmen of the water
Brilliant job Ron

Re: Bembridge 2015 Hamble River Raid crew

Oh that's a relief I was worrying it was only me who had weird dreams

Re: Bembridge 2015 Hamble River Raid crew

...how come only Colin has the sense to wear his underpants inside his trousers??

On 8 May 2015 at 08:53, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
With thanks to Ron, the club photographer and graphics guru and the usual acknowledgements to George Lucas, Disney, Marvel comics, etc........

The additional training is beginning to show results!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Bembridge-2015-Hamble-River-Raid-crew-tp3992.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre