Bembridge ladies training Sunday 26th 4.30pm

Bembridge ladies training Sunday 26th 4.30pm

Hi all
        Just to let you know that  Kate, Jackie, Alison, Jenny and I are planning to take Bembridge out for a couple  of hours GRR training on Sunday at high tide which is 4.30pm.

Thanks, Rachel

Re: Bembridge ladies training Sunday 26th 4.30pm - need another person

Dee
I will if you'll have me

Re: Bembridge ladies training Sunday 26th 4.30pm - need another person

Hi Dee, I'm sorry but I have screwed up and Jenny had signed up for this one so we have a crew. Thanks very much for offering especially after what we did to you last time! Hope you are coming to the open row anyway?

Rachel