Bembridge ladies training Sunday 3rd 11am

Bembridge ladies training Sunday 3rd 11am

Hi all,
        Marion, Jenny, Alison,Jane, Kate and I would like to take Bembridge out on a training row at 11am on Sunday.

Re: Bembridge ladies training Sunday 3rd 11am

KateM
Hi Rachel don't you want me as well?! Thought I let u know I wasn't cycling any more and could row? Kate

Re: Bembridge ladies training Sunday 3rd 11am

Hi Kate, sorry I didn't spot that! Of course you should come too please, it will be great to have almost our full crew out.

Re: Bembridge ladies training Sunday 3rd 11am

I will be there but you have put me down as beach-master so not sure I will be able to row? Will have to see if someone will take over from me for the last little bit. M xx