Blessing of the Boats - Lovely day and we raised £123. Thank you!!

Blessing of the Boats - Lovely day and we raised £123. Thank you!!

Hi all,
      The Blessing of the Boats was a great success, huge thanks to Tom Kennar for blessing the boats and all the rowers! Thank you to everyone who came and supported this lovely annual event.

The tea and cakes raised £123 for club funds. Thank you to everyone who baked or brought cakes and especially to Ann , Hillary and Francis for making so many teas and coffees and making sure everything ran smoothly. Lastly thank you to Ron and Cheryl for the boat nameplates and photos.

 Rachel