Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Colin McPhee
Dear Members

I am please to say we have the blessing  of the boats on 17 th April at 12 pm . It is a lovely event with the vicar coming to bless our craft for another safe year of rowing . We will have tea and cakes ( the pub next door is also open ) and a wonderful opportunity to see all our boats dressed up . It has been part of the club tradition and everyone is welcome to bring friends and family.

So we have an idea of numbers please can you let me know if you are coming . Please note the event is open to all and those that want to row can do as well as a fun event

Looking forward to seeing you all

Best Wishes

Colin

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Yes please for me

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Liz Walmsley
Yes please for me and my husband.

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Yes please for me. Anne P. Has spoken to me, and I'm looking forward to helping her with the Teas. It'll be a lovely day

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

We will be there with boat name labels.

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

I hope to be there.

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Wendy and Stephen

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Hi Colin,
I’m going to try to make it.
Thanks,

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Liz CORDINER
I should like to come on Sunday please.

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

BobbyClayton
Yes planning be there bring cake

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Paul Bennett
Colin
Thanks for putting this together.  I will be there, but unfortunately probably just after the blessing!
Definitely available for putting the boats away!!

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Geoff Shilling
I will be there geoff

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Les Goodall
See you all there …. 🤗

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be there

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

Afraid I can’t make it now, but hope it all goes well - you have a lovely morning for it!

Re: Blessing of the boats . Easter Sunday 17 th April

tombennettx@gmail.com
Colin. If the blessing is at 12 what time do we need to be there to prepare?