Boat Park Courtesy...

Michael Gilbert
Thanks to everyone who helped move trailers and boats to clear the boat park for Richard and Sally's Environmental Review.
I understand it went well, it was approved and no issues arose from the review that were linked to our presence on site.

It does mean that we need to continue to respect the natural habitat we occupy, and not impact the green space more than we need to in order  launch, recover and store our boats.

Also a little reminder that we are now a large group of over 100 Members, and we rely on the generous nature of our hosts; the village community and neighbours.

So we must park in the Ship Car Park or lay-by and not the busy High Street; try not to obstruct pavements and access to passers-by and support the Royal Oak and Ship Inn with our custom.... mine's a pint!! Mike