Boat covers.

Geoffrey Shilling
What about covers. The Clayton’s new covers There was a piece of string to hold front down, missing. They were not tied well enough to stop huge puddles
forming. It then pops the supports and fills up the boat and rips the cover.  Not to let the cover on Sallyport without a mention . The strap underneath was connected but not pulled tight. How many times do I mention this. Pull straps TIGHT. There must be others in club who have tied Claydens before we have had them over 20 years. Would old rowers step up and show new rowers how to do it.Geoff