Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Liz Walmsley
Now that "no mow May" is behind us we need to have a general tidy up and do some clearance of nettles/weeds/growth in the boat park.  All members are invited to assist - the more we have the quicker it will be done!  Perhaps a social drink at the pub on completion?   Please bring any useful tools such as shears, secateurs, rakes etc.  Mike will lend us his mower. Please also wear appropriate clothing/gloves for getting stuck into the nettles and brambles!

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Jenny Myles
Jenny and Dave will be there, but can't get there till about 5.20pm.

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

john d. pearce
Hi LizW
I'll be there
John D.

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Steph Savill
Hi Liz

I can not do Wednesday but can help on a Monday or Tuesday for future if needed.

Sorry but I will not be home from work till late.

Steph

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Tim and I will join in

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Vernon Seddon
I should be there

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

BobbyClayton
I will do my best to try get there

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Might be a little late as coming in from work, but I’ll make sure I get there at somepoint!
Any tools etc, you’d like me to bring from work?

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Anita Preston
Would love to help but would not be able to get there til about 7.30/8 🤔 sorry!

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Kevin Bunting
Apologies - on holiday.

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Will be there,  —-
———but in case some keen gardener gets there before me, could they keep an eye open for the “U” section of my bicycle lock (black and about a foot long) which went missing a couple of weeks ago and hsn’t been seen since!

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Paul Bennett
Liz
With apologies, I can't get there on Wed evening.

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Lesley and Michael will be there, that is how we met, weeding the boat park. Who said romance is dead!!!
Michael

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Mike Ballard
I can be there but probably by about 5:30 after work. Mike

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Aw shucks, how romantic! Xxxxx

Re: Boat park tidy up Wed 7 Jun at 5.00pm

Hi Liz,
I’m training with CRAC for the Cockleshell Challenge, but can be with you all around 6ish to help out in any way I can.
Thanks, Matt