Boat park work party

We all had agreed we had a great time 'gardening' in the boat park last time, so we have planned another day.  This will be on Saturday 2nd July.  We can row at 8.30am have breakfast together on our return and then get going.  So put it into your diary and more information will appear nearer the time.  Not to be missed!

So the boat park party is getting closer now. We will still row at 8.30am, post below if you are coming. Breakfast will be bacon butties etc, please post what you would like to bring.
Work party will be tidy what we have already done. Make further progress back, slash and burn! Continue the path further in. Also clean up our half of the garage, it's become very messy.

Please bring any gardening implements you think will be useful.  Also gardening cloths, then there won't be rowing kits with holes in from the fire sparks! That was me last time! Also gardening gloves.
Thanks for your support, looking forward to a fun day.