Boat repairs etc

Geoff 1/-
Good news first. New trolley is ready for use. Bembridge. Broken foot rests. They are old. Some people are putting their feet on top of rest. They are not designed for this. Put your feet on floor.. Sallyport. The cover was clipped on when I last rowed it on the floor. When I looked today it was full of water because some people failed to make  an effort to put. it on correctly. Another Galet had the straps loose that doesn't work either.
Gladys has been left in Colin's since it went to a regatta. It has no cover on it. It doesn't have a bung in it. I will look at it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Water weighs is lot. Geoff

Re: Boat repairs etc

Andy Mac
Hi Geoff

Good news on the new trolley front..
Sallyport GRR crew noticed the damaged foot plate before we started our Saturday training row.
We returned and put her to bed with the cover fully on and all straps connected.
She was however used during Sunday open rowing and has been where she is since then.
Many thanks for your input, support and assistance. We all hugely appreciate it.
Best
Andy