Boats back to Langstone

High tide today is at 14.00 (4.8m). May I suggest that boats be delivered to the Mill at about 12.00 so the galleys can be got back into the boat park and the Claytons back in the water?

Re: Boats back to Langstone

Andrew B
Debbie and I will be there............

On 8 September 2013 08:46, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
High tide today is at 14.00 (4.8m). May I suggest that boats be delivered to the Mill at about 12.00 so the galleys can be got back into the boat park and the Claytons back in the water?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Boats-back-to-Langstone-tp492.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Boats back to Langstone

OK, Chris.
Nigel.

Re: Boats back to Langstone

Alan Robinson
Hi Chris,

Sorry I missed this message but I did think we were to meet at 4.00 pm.

Cheers,

Alan.

Re: Boats back to Langstone

Sorry all, I missed Richard's announcement on the coach. Those of us who made it at 12.00 got the Claytons sorted out and got out for a quick row before it came on to rain.