Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Liz Walmsley
Your boatyard needs a good tidy up and weed clearance etc particularly prior to our anniversary event.
Members are encouraged to come along and assist in whatever way they can between 5.00pm and 7.00pm on Mon 17 Jun (perhaps with the reward of refreshments in the pub once we are done)

If you have it, please bring useful gardening equipment - shears/rakes/scythes etc
Mike will provide his mower and I will bring a strimmer.

Recommend gloves, long trousers and insect repellent as we will no doubt be disturbing the bitey things!

Please let me know below if you are able to assist.

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Vernon Seddon
I will be there Liz

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Dave M
We will be there.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

john d. pearce
Hi Liz
I'll be along
John D.

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Dave & Josie
So sorry not to be there, we are in London all day 😬

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Mark and Frances yes for this

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Can't check the calendar as we are away but i think we should be able to be there

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

I will be there and can I drop off my gazebo as away from Tuesday.

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Hi Liz, I hope to be able to make this date.
Thanks for organising it all.

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Lesley Grainger
Hi Liz,
I will be there to help.
Lesley G X

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

KeithY
Sorry woukd love to support but overseas that dau

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll try and get down after work depending on how my day goes!

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Susan Wagg
I will come to help but unfortunately have no tools

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Vince Ibbs
Hi Liz

I should be able to make that
Vince Ibbs

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Mike Ballard
Hi Liz, I can do that, I’ll be there. Regards, Mike

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Steph Savill
Hi Liz

I can help out.

Steph

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Julie A
I can help with this

Re: Boatyard tidy up Mon 17 Jun 5.00pm to 7.00pm

Gill
It’s a yes from me