Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Frances
Weather looks fair for Monday, 21st March, would anyone like a short spin out, to Marker, then perhaps Emsworth?
Please reply below as usual, for a 9am meet at the boat park, with warm layers, a drink, and pin money

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Yes please, Frances.

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

I'd like to join please

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Hi Frances

I'm game please and if the numbers don't work for a galley, I will naturally drop out.
Best

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

JaneDavy
Yes please

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Hi Frances,
I'm coming around Chichester at peak time in the morning.
I will leave early but may be a few minutes late.
Best

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Frances
We won't leave without you, Andy!
We have Mark as well, so the crew of 6 is:
Chris, Andy, Dee, Jane, Mark and me. My phone no is 07443 332209, should you encounter serious delays, and need to let us know. Perhaps we might consider giving one of the Claytons an outing...I noticed one of them went out last week.
See you all Monday morning.

Re: Bonus Row, tomorrow, Monday 21st anyone?

Andy Mac
Thanks Frances.
I've noted your number just in case.
We took Mabel to Ferry Boat last Saturday and it was a very enjoyable row.
I'm always happy to row a Claydon.
See you in the morning.
Andy