Bosun report - split oar handle Bembridge

Bosun report - split oar handle Bembridge

Timp
Dear Geoff

Sorry to report that the number three oar from Bembidge has two splits in the handle that developed during today's outing both open about a millimetre under pressure I have placed the oar on the lower slings on the left hand side of the garage with the blade facing away from the doors.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Bosun report - split oar handle Bembridge

Geoff Shilling
Hi Tim. Nobody else is interested but I will have a look. Thanks Geoff