Bosun's blog

Geoff Shilling
Foot rest fixed on Bembridge. New pipe on pump but pump is old treat it carefully.

Re: Bosun's blog

Shellz
Thank you Geoff. Round IoW ladies are going to take her out Sunday morning for last outing before the actual row on Thursday so much appreciated.

Re: Bosun's blog

Mike Gilbert
Shelley, Have a good training row today...Let me know if we have to postpone Thursday?!

I have rearmed the jacket for Gus and left it hanging in the garage on Epona's oars.

Cheers,

On 2 August 2014 22:58, Shelley [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Geoff. Round IoW ladies are going to take her out Sunday morning for last outing before the actual row on Thursday so much appreciated.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Bosun-s-blog-tp1858p1889.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre