Bosun winge

Geoff Shilling
In the yard today. There are some oars laying about said a member. They should be in a boat said I.
They are Teffi oars which should be IN a boat. They have wooden Handel's, getting soaked.please put them in boats.
Nice cover for Sweare Deep I have been told by lots of people. This is how to keep it that way. Turn the gates outwards. Tighten cover by the draw string at bow. Don’t just tie the ends together, pull string tight. Then and only then do up the straps. Hi
Yesterday I went down to tighten gates on Langstone Lady. One strap was in boat not under boat. If there is an empty clip there is a strap to fit it.
I would rather not moan. So get a grip and look after the boats. Geoff