Boxing Day row

Hi all,  traditionally the Cutters like to have a Boxing Day row. The weather looks good sunny ,if a bit windy, and the High tide is 1.40pm so would work well. Added to that the rest of the week is bonkersly windy so not rowable. I have other plans but thought I would post in case people want to organise one  😁

Re: Boxing Day row

Michael Gilbert
On Boxing Day, I am also planning to get the 15 seconds and Holly out for a row with some of the Academy rowers... there may even be mince pies and mulled wine for those venture down!! Rowing from 12.00...

Re: Boxing Day row

Michael Gilbert
To be clear... I am suggesting some rowing from Langstone at 12.00 Boxing Day... I have a bit of a cold so just taking the Skiffs out for a spin around the Saltings.. followed by festive beverages and nibbles... Mike

Re: Boxing Day row

Mike Lowery
Hi

Good news re sunday ,like to come if its a happening?

Mike Lowery

Re: Boxing Day row

Michael Gilbert
Mike, we have 6-8 people coming over for a row after 12.00.
All welcome...