Breakfast Row Friday 14th July FINAL UPDATE

Breakfast Row Friday 14th July FINAL UPDATE

Barry Scott
This post was updated on .
On paper the weather forecast is NOT GOOD but in reality it is not unpleasnt currently - LETS GO FOR IT!
Remember 'There is no such thing as bad weather  - only bad clothing'!

The weather is not helping to say the least, the forecast is now for rain:
- The Met Office is forecasting 50% chance of light rain showers.
- The BBC predicts 75% chance light rain showers.
- The wind is predicted to be light to moderate.

I am proposing NOT to Cancel at this time, however if you prefer to wait for better weather I understand - just let me know.

I will check the weather again at 06.00 tomorrow morning and if it is looking 'really bad' I may cancel.
Otherwise, I suggest we have a row staying in local waters, possibly going into Emsworth.

I hope to see you tomorrow.
Barry

PS Currently, we have 13 signed up to row.
Barry
Michael
Liz W
Marlyn
Lesley
Anita
Anita +1
Bobby
Sue
Andy B.
Tom Bennett
Diane Chelu

Re: Row week beginning 10th July

michael
Barry, hope you do not mind me adding a Friday morning row, as it is the only day I can play. Michael

Re: Row week beginning 10th July

Barry Scott
Great minds think alike,(but fools seldom differ.

Great idea, I missed your post and then realised that we could row on Friday.
Are you up for Breakfast?

Barry

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Barry, I would like to add Liz W, Marilyn, Lesley, Anita plus 1, John Child and myself to you row thanks. Michael

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

BobbyClayton
I can come now as couldn’t go on holiday !!!
See you all there, was just about put on yours micheal , when saw you tell Marilyn 🌞

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Susan Wagg
Yes please Barry
Sue

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

And Tom Bennett

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Andy Biltcliffe
Hello,

If it is possible I would like to put my name down for a row. I haven't been out with the club yet but have rowed with the pilot gig a few times

many thanks
Andy B

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Susan Wagg
Barry, please add Diane Chelu who is a new member
Thanks
Sue

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Lynn Murray
Hi Barry
Please would you add me and Chris?

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Yes please for me too, if there is space. Marion

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July

Me too please.

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

Sorry Barry, I'm going to cancel for tomorrow. My poor old joint don't like it when I get cold and/or wet and it gets quite painful. Getting far too sensible in my old age. If you do get to go, hope you all have fun 😁👍
Marion xx

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'm happy to row in the rain.

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

michael
So are we, Michael and Lesley

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

Susan Wagg
Plus Diane Chelu whom I added earlier in the week Barry

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

John Child
Sorry Barry, I have to drop out of tomorrow's row. Car problems which I have to get fixed before going away at the weekend .

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

Anita Preston
Can somebody let me know where I will find a waiver form for my passenger. Thanks x

Re: Breakfast Row Friday 14th July UPDATE

Barry Scott
Hi Anita - you will find the waiver form in the storage box at the back boat compound.

Barry
12