Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Frances has unfortunately had to stand down from Saturday's row and given the early tide I don't blame her...
The weather forecast is good for the first part of the day so I propose a breakfast row to the landing place on Long Island in Langstone Harbour. I will bring a frying pan and a stove to prepare a monster mixed grill: if everyone brings one ingredient but enough to share, we will all get a great brekkie.
Possible ingredients include:
Eggs
Sausages
Black pudding
Lamb chops
Hash Browns
Bacon
Kidneys
Please indicate which ingredient you will bring when you sign up (and if you have any particular favourites, please feel free - the only stipulation is that it must be fried).
If anybody has a windbreak perhaps you could bring it along.
We will meet at 07.30 (high water is 08.17)

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Great idea Chris.
Andy please plus ten butchers own sausages.
No wind break or similar i am afraid.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris. We will bring butchers bacon ~ Cheers

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

ron and cheryl
Oh, by the way do we need to bring plates and cutlery?

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Teri
Oh definitely "yes please!"  .......... suffering from rowing withdrawall symptoms!   Will bring eggs & black pud - do you want me to bring tea makings as well?

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

nigel
will bring un-butchered baked beans and black pud,some plates and cutlery, second stove, kettle and billy can.  Dunno about the teabags though!

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Liz and John
We will bring hash browns and sliced loaf (for bacon sandwiches or whatever) and second frying pan.  Milk for tea/coffee.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

I will bring kidneys,Marilyn .

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

KateM
Hi Chris we emailed and if there still any places I'd like to come. I could bring tea bags, milk and sausages
Kate

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Excellent - it will be great to see you.
Chris

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

We have the following ingredients:
Sausages (Andy Mac)
Bacon (Ron and Cheryl)
Black pudding (Teri)
Kidneys yum yum (Marilyn)
Hash Browns (John and Liz)
Beans (Nigel)

Kate - to avoid duplication could you bring something else - tomatoes or mushrooms perhaps?

PLEASE NOTE we have limited time so we don't want to be boiling water. Please bring a flask with your drink in. We won't need milk or sugar as a result.
ALSO...to avoid waste please don't bring masses of stuff - 12 oz per person will be more than enough I think.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

katy
The Loh family will be out in force tomorrow!  (5 of us) and we shall bring bread rolls for bacon and sausages, ketchup (sorry can't exist without it) some cups for tea and coffee, water to make the tea and orange juice/apple juice plus plastic cups.

Fred is looking forward to his next rowing lesson!!!!    Hope a Teifi or two are in the flotilla.

Katy

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

katy
Just read the post script, scrap the water and cups.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

AND...bring eating irons and a plate.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

KateM
Hi
I can bring mushrooms and a flask of tea
Kate

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Hi Chris,
We only have ten sausages as per numbers confirmed this afternoon.
Should I try and buy some more on my way down in the morning?

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

No...if everyone brings enough for everyone, we will have food coming out of our ears...10 sausages will do. There will be plenty to go round.

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Claudia
Hello Everyone,
I would like to join and I'll bring some tomatoes if that is ok?

Re: Breakfast Row Saturday June 27 at 07.30

Excellent, yes please. Is your dad coming too?

Re: SUPER Breakfast Row Saturday June 27

Great fun and what a super turn out.
Lovely to see everyone.
Big thanks to Chefs Chris, Teri and Nigel and to Chris for organising.
Best
Andy