Breakfast Row Weds 18th

I can't make Thursday (London) so on Wednesday I propose to row to Great Salterns Harvester for a £4.99 Unlimited Breakfast. If anyone wants to come along, post here!
High water is 09.30 and the restaurant opens at 09.00, so I plan to start at 08.00. The weather is predicted to be dry with nor'easterly winds F3 gusting F5 so getting back might be a bit of a slog but with all that yummy breakfast fuel it should not be a problem (but if the wind looks like getting any perkier we will go to the Deck instead).

RE: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Jenny

Yes I'd like to join you.
Thanks Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

I can't make Thursday (London) so on Wednesday I propose to row to Great Salterns Harvester for a £4.99 Unlimited Breakfast. If anyone wants to come along, post here!
High water is 09.30 and the restaurant opens at 09.00, so I plan to start at 08.00. The weather is predicted to be dry with nor'easterly winds F3 gusting F5 so getting back might be a bit of a slog but with all that yummy breakfast fuel it should not be a problem (but if the wind looks like getting any perkier we will go to the Deck instead).

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Breakfast-Row-Weds-18th-tp3417.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Hooray, chance of a row for us this week as we can't make Thursday. Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris

RE: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Hi Chris
Sound good to me. Yes please,  as Wednesday works better for me work wise.
Tks, Best
Andy
PS I have notified Andrew of the switch

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Yes please Chris. See you at 8.
M x

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

marilyn Rogers
Hi Chris,Looks like you have a crew, but if things change I would like to join you. Marilyn.

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Unusually, the weather forecast has actually improved - we can now expect sun and moderate F3/4 breezes.
We have the dreaded seven, but I have a cunning plan and I think we can all get out even if no one signs up a the last minute (come on, you know you want to!)

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Andy Mac
Good stuff Chris
See you in the morning

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Hi Chris, is it too late to bring an extra rower? Allard would like to row with us if that is ok?

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Yes...Always good to see Allard!

Re: Breakfast Row Weds 18th

Hi Chris
Many thanks for organising this mornings row.
Perfect weather.
Excellent company and a hearty breakfast.
Many thanks to everyone for their support, guidance and assistance.
Hugely appreciated.
Cheers all.
Andy