Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Frances
This may be a bit excessive, with all the rowing going on this week....but does anyone fancy a whiz to Emsworth for a breakfast stop this Thursday, 8am at the Mill, we'll be back by 11 am at latest. Sign up below if you'd like to come

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

brackh
If you could delete the "whiz", not put me in a Claydon/ton, and possibly have a relief crew person - absolutely. Sorry Frances, would be maiden excursion row. If you think that's OK, then I'd like to give it a go. Thank you. Hazel

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Hi Frances.
I'm up for a nice breakfast, as with all this rowing I think I'm losing weight!
Happy rowing....Les.

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Frances
Hello Hazel and Les, just a note to point out that, unless a couple more sign up, then we will be in a 2 oared teifi skiff - Hazel, you mention that this is your maiden excursion, how do you feel about this, all the way to Emsworth? If not sure, there is no pressure, we can always go out on another day in bigger boat...please have think, and let me know...we will confirm whether or not we are going by 9pm toniht, I'll post 'yes or no'  here.

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Grahaml
I would like to join you if it's not a skiff.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Breakfast-row-Thursday-8am-anyone-tp1917p1932.html

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

brackh
Hello Frances

No, bashed thumbs and hard work all the way to Emsworth, I don't fancy that either. I'm quite particular..

Happy to wait. I'm keeping a look out for the Emsworth route. See how we are fixed by 9 pm, I shan't mind if at the end of the day you have to discount me on this occasion. Looks like at present we need a few more if I'm to come along.

See you soon in any event.

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Teri Baker
aww .. go on - can I please come out to play and make it a crew of five?

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Frances
This is looking good...so far we have 5, Frances, Hazel, Les, Graham, Teri.....Hazel are you still up for this in a galley now?

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

brackh
Yes, thank you.

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Frances
Hello Les, Hazel, Graham, Teri
Confirming that we are 5 in total and ok for a run ashore for breakfast in Emsworth tomorrow. Meet at the Mill at 8am.
See you tomorrow....

Re: Breakfast row Thursday 8am anyone?

Teri Baker
Cracking row today  Frances!  Thank you for pulling this one out of the hat!!