Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

Hi all,
      Work is moving on apace and Geoff would like to bring Lady back to Langstone on Saturday. Please post if you are able to help lift her out of the garage and onto the bottom of the trailer. Either meet at The Ship at 9am to lift share or at garage by 9.30.

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Mark Taylor
I will be at ship at 09.00 to go down and help.  Happy to give up to 3 people a lift.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Dave M
We will meet you at the garage at 09:30.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Vernon Seddon
I can be at the ship for 9.00am

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Pete Reed
Maureen and I will meet you at Southsea
Pete

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Rachel, I can meet at the ship at 9.00 on Sat.
Michael

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

MartinS
I can do this. Will be at the Ship at 09:00

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th

Perfect, thank you all we have enough people.

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

Mike Ballard
Hi Rachel, I see you have enough help but I can be available at short notice to help load Lady onto the trailer at the garage if required. Mike

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

I will meet you at boat park, to load trailer, I have spare seats in my vehicle.
Michael

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

Vernon Seddon
Okay I will go to boat park

Re: Bringing Langstone Lady home - Sat 13th - Thank you we have enough people now

Sorry Geoff…..another building crisis this morning!