British Rowing Level 2 coaching course - Weymouth

British Rowing Level 2 coaching course - Weymouth

Hi all,
      As you may know the British Rowing level 2 fixed seat coaching course which was due to be run in Langstone in Sept had to be cancelled due to lack of numbers. Weymouth Gig club have 4 members committed to do the course and are working with British Rowing on a plan to run one this winter, with the dates not yet decided. They need at least 2 more people to sign up to make the course viable and I have said I would like to do it. Is anyone else in the club interested in getting this qualification?
      Weymouth are organising all the pre-requisite courses during Nov/Dec so if you are thinking about it now is the time to decide. I am going to do their Man Overboard course on 14th Nov as this won't be included in the Weymouth level 2 course offering so has to be completed beforehand.
       I applied for funding to do this course in order to work as a volunteer coach and have been granted £200 towards the cost so I'm happy to explain how to apply if that helps!

Rachel