CHANGE OF PLAN Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Mark Taylor
So there are 22 of us going to this event,  but still more room if others want to join in
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

michael
Mark,
I have rounded up a boat-full from your list of rowers that would like to leave at 12.15 and have a good row before arriving at ESSC at 2pm, with an appetite and a pocket full of cake money.
Michael

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Room for a big bird ?

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Steph Savill
Hi Mark

If one boat is going out at 1215 does that mean the rest of us to meet at 1300 still. Just to confirm so I know what time to leave and get there please.

Thanks
Steph

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Caroline M
Hi Mark sorry I can’t make the row now.

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Julie A
Hi Mark, sorry can't make this row now due tofamily issues 😢

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Really sorry Mark, afraid I need to pull out of this now, due to an unforeseen family day out!
Hope you all have fun though and raise lots for such a great charity. I look forward to joining you all at the next one!

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Mark Taylor
Michael,  fine to round up a crew to depart early,  but who are they so I know who to allocate to other boats.  Please can you advise names.

Also,  Elizabeth,  I will try to put you in a boat with 6 people so that you can just row one way.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

michael
Mark,
My crew is Marilyn, Bobby, Joan, Lesley, and Tom.
Michael

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

T Way
I did sign up for this Mark but can't see name on list.
Is there still space?
If not, just please let me know
Thanks
Tina

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Mark Taylor
Sorry for error Tina, there's is a place for you.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

T Way
Not a problem, thank you

Re: CHANGE OF PLAN Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Rich Beard
Sensible plan Mark

Re: CHANGE OF PLAN Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Mark, all back safely.
Michael
12